Do you sometimes feel as if you have too much to do, yet not enough time to do it all? You know, where one moment you're working on a critical project, the next dealing with a perceived emergency. Those times when you feel as if you're being pulled in a bunch of different directions. As a result you might sometimes feel as if you're not getting anything done! I came across a blog from New York Times blogger Marci Alboher. She describes the following:
- The system she uses for maintaining emails.
- To eliminate unnecessary meetings.
- To work when most productive.
- To set boundaries when necessary.
- To know when to say "no" at times when a "yes" will be counterproductive.